Kelly Porch Counselling
– Are you struggling with depression or low mood and would like to live a more full of life and feel like you are in a better place to face the day ahead?
– Perhaps you are feeling anxious or worrying a lot and would like to understand this more and develop strategies to stop?
– Have you been diagnosed with a health condition or have chronic pain and are struggling to cope or accept the diagnosis? – Perhaps it is causing you to feel depressed and/or anxious or you are feeling isolated and lonely? Would like to move to a place of more acceptance and less isolation? Do you want to develop a ‘new normal’?
– Have you overcome an addiction and are struggling to move forward with you life? Have all of your emotions come back as part of your recovery and you would like somewhere to process these things and move forward with your life? Do you have a sense of shame and would like to deal with this?
– Do you struggle with low self-esteem or low-self-worth? Do you want to feel better about yourself and value yourself more for what you have to offer the world?
– Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed? Do you want to feel more grounded, less stressed? Perhaps you want to sleep better or practice more self-care?
– Are you a couple who is struggling with your relationship and would like some help.
I can help you with all of these things and more and would love to help you overcome whatever it is you are struggling with right now.
Sometimes the hardest part is making contact in the first place. Finding the courage to pick up the phone or send an email can be scary. Anxiety, lack of confidence and fear are often felt by those who are looking to make the first step.
I am an experienced and qualified therapeutic counsellor and I work with a wide variety of concerns including:-
– Self-confidence and low self-esteem;
– Impact of health issues;
-Family and relationship problems;
-Addictions and post-addiction;